If you are a brilliant teacher or feel you have the right attitude and skills to make a difference in our school then get in touch.
Current External Vacancies:
- Learning Support Assistant - Required for September 2021, 30 hours per, term time plus 3 days
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Required for September 2021, 37 hour per week, term time plus 3 days
- Attendance and Pupil Data Coordinator - Required immedately. 37 hours per week, term time plus 3 days
- Premises Operative – Required immediately, 37 hours per week, full time with 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Science Technician - Required from September 2021, 37 hours per week, term time only
- General Admin Assistant - Required immediately. 37 hours per week, term time plus 3 days
- Cover Supervisor - Required from September 2021, 35 hours per week, term time plus 3 days
- Lunchtime Supervisors - Required immediately, working around 5 hours per week, term time only
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we have sufficient suitable applications. Therefore we encourage interested applicants to submit an application as soon as possible
At The McAuley Catholic High School we are absolutely committed to keeping our young people safe by working together to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. Recruitment processes in our school comply with ‘Keeping children safe in Education’ and we would expect the successful candidate to share our commitment to protect our children. All newly appointed colleagues will undergo an enhanced DBS as well as strict recruitment and employment checks.
The employing organisation is the McAuley Catholic High School, A Catholic Voluntary Academy. The school follows strict recruitment processes to protect children. Applications should be submitted on the Catholic Education Service application forms provided. Both the main application form and the consent to request references form are required to considered for shortlisting. You are required to complete the Rehabilitation of Offenders form and bring it with you if you are invited for interview. CV's and DMBC application forms cannot be accepted.